PAGINA DE INICIO
Fotos mujeres y chicas lindas. Imagenes de mujeres bonitas, las chicas mas bellas del internet buscando amistad, actualizado todos los dias del año.

martes, 21 de abril de 2009

Italian girls

Publicidad

Italianas

photos
italiana
italiana
Hi guys, i'm searching friends in the world for meet new people that want travel and meet new sites out of your city. I'm from Italia but Ploiesti. I don't speak spanish for this reason i write in english. I'm single and i looking for the love in a boyfriend because i young and i neet a relationship. I have 22 years old, spinster and i'm a sexy girl. You can see more pics about me in my hi5. See you later...i'm waiting your photo comments.



girls

4 comentarios on " Italian girls "

Anónimo dijo...

Hi sweaty you look very good. My name it's alex I'm 32 years old I'm a very frienly person I'm from mexico
I look in to you profile and totally you bloock me up. You are one of the kind attractive,beautiful etc.
I will like to sherd my words with you if you don't mine I I'll like to be part of you time. Be good and I hope you get back to me.

ATT. Alex. alexie359@hotmail. Com

Anónimo dijo...

SOS UN ANGEL EN LA TIERRA QUE GACES ACA? ERES DEL CIELO ATTE. arturoveizaga@hotmail.com

Anónimo dijo...

you are a girl very sexy can i meet you princess this is my e-mail tommyurbano@hotmail.com i´m wait for you baby

Anónimo dijo...

Prueba un nuevo navegador con traducción automática.Descargar Google ChromeIgnorar



Traductor



Del: español







Al: inglés











inglés



español



francés


hola nena, me gustaria conocerte y poder conversar mas acerca de diferentes temas, eres una mujer muy hermosa y si deseas nocerme a te dejo mi il spaul1502@hotmail.com
















Hi baby, I would like to know more able to talk about different topics, you're a beautiful woman and if you want to leave my nocerme il spaul1502@hotmail.com

Escríbenos un comentario

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t